What We Do
Asian Charity Services (ACS) provides capacity and community building services for small to medium sized NGOs in Hong Kong by connecting them with businesses, social-minded individuals and other organizations which can provide advice and resources. We empower our NGO community through training, consulting, volunteerism and community connection.
Caring for our community is at the heart of everything we do, and why we are passionate about serving those who serve.
We connect NGOs with resources such as skilled volunteers, subject matters experts and grant-makers, enabling them to be more effective, efficient and sustainable.
We strive to make a positive impact on the non profit sector, thereby making Hong Kong a better community for everyone. We are deeply grateful for our ACS community of NGOs, volunteers and resource partners.
- Upskill in areas such as digital marketing strategies, fundraising pitches and other cutting-edge learning, empowering NGO’s to connect more deeply with stakeholders
- Deepen and broaden strategic and operational impact through 1-1 consulting
- Development of innovative community programs to serve unmet NGO needs within sectors
- Address a social vision or theme by bringing together organizations such as corporates, foundations and NGO’s within sectors such as mental health, elderly or youth mobility.
- Share urgent needs and connect NGOs with donors and other resources
- Promote networking and collaboration within sectors of the NGO ecosystem
How We Serve
Ignite Seminar: Bouncing Back
In the first seminar to kick off this new Ignite seminar series, we will examine the critical components of Nonprofit
Creating Stronger Communities through Collaboration – Doing Good Index 2022 Report Launch
The Centre for Asian Philanthropy and Society’s (CAPS) third edition of the Doing Good Index (DGI 2022) shows how to
An Interview with ACS Volunteer Long Chiu
Long Chiu is a creator and tutor for video marketing. Read more about Long!