Summary and Goals
Ignite Next Generation is a topical leadership development series consisting of half-day seminars for NGO leaders.
Our goal is to enable NGO leaders to acquire knowledge in cutting-edge topics and new learning methods with practical applications and takeaways.
Who Should Attend: NGO Board Directors, Executive Directors and Functional Managers1 half-day seminar
Time Investment: 2 hours topical orientation + 4 hours seminar execution
Skilled volunteers and NGO leaders work and learn from each other by sharing leading edge topics.
Benefits for NGOs
- Hear from fellow NGO leaders
- Learn from experts about innovative methods of working
which will increase efficiency
- Take away with you tips for Practical Application
Benefits for volunteers
- In-depth discussion, reflecting, thinking, processing, sharing and planning
- Hear and learn from experts
- Collaborate with passionate people
Join our community by subscribing to our mailing list, and receive updates about our workshops, events and news directly in your mailbox.