Summary and Goals
Sprint is our hackathon for social good. Join the wider community of NGOs and volunteers to develop key growth skills such as fundraising, and design thinking through “learning-by-doing” and take away immediate and direct applications.
Our goal is to develop critical core skills that help you jumpstart your fundraising, innovate programs/services to better meet beneficiary needs or collaborate with other NGOs in your sector.
We welcome corporate volunteer teams and professionals, who have a passion to serve the local NGO community. It is a great day for team building and collaboration.
Who Should Attend: 2 attendees per NGOFull day session
Time Investment: 1 hour orientation +
9 hours on Hackathon day
Join the wider community of NGOs and volunteers to develop key growth skills.
- Develop your critical core skills
- Jumpstart your fundraising
- Innovate your services
- Collaborate with other NGOs in your sector
- Make good use of your professional insights to innovate NGO programs
- Learn design thinking, share and network with NGO leaders and like-minded professionals
- Spend a fun-filled day for social innovation
Join our community by subscribing to our mailing list, and receive updates about our workshops, events and news directly in your mailbox.