Golden Age Foundation is a multi-sector platform that fosters the development of smart ageing cities in Asia. They generate impactful ideas, develop the golden age economy and provide events and training to empower “Golden Agers” (those > 45 years of age) to continue purposeful, healthy and quality lives.
One way that they empower and transform Golden Agers to become change makers in society is via their “Golden Age Fellows” program, a structured capacity building program enabling participants to co-create new ideas and initiate good practices to drive positive change continuously in the wider community.
Going forward, GAF aims to:
- Re-imagine the delivery and format of the “Golden Age Expo and Summit” to suit the COVID-19 situation and maintain engagement of the attendees
- Identify a sustainable funding strategy via innovative sources of income
- Review and evaluate their strategic position to suit the current social and economic environment
- Switch to flexible learning delivery via online delivery of training programs
- Focus on talent retention and training