Summary and Goals
Ignite is ACS’ signature leadership development program. Our new series of Ignite will focus on Building Resilience in four key areas:
- Organizational resilience
- Strategic resilience
- Operational resilience
- Financial resilience
Through thematic seminars, consultation workshops, and by deploying practical tools, Ignite equips C-suite NGO leaders, Board Directors, and future leaders with the knowledge and the practical toolkit to build and maintain the necessary resilience in different aspects of an NGO. With peer learning and shared experiences from a network of fellow NGO leaders and other Igniters, NGO leaders are supported to be effective changemakers even in challenging environments.
Each seminar (and its follow-on Consultation Workshop) will focus on a different resilience pillar, and you are strongly encouraged to attend all the sessions in order to reap maximum benefit from this series of seminars. Attendance at the relevant seminar is required in order to apply to attend the follow-on consultation workshop.
Who Should Attend: NGO Board Directors, Executive Directors/ CEOs, and Functional Managers
- Thematic seminar – 3 hours
- Consultation workshop – 1.5 hours (attendance at the seminar is a pre-requisite for this workshop)
- Self-paced Online Resources Hub
- Learn from the experts and your peers about individual, team and organisational resilience, innovative non-profit management models and trends
- Peer learning, networking and exploring collaboration with fellow NGO leaders
- Deep-dive small group follow-on consultative discussions on practical application of learning
- Access to an Online hub of related resource materials to support continued learning and application
Have questions you want to ask directly? Get in touch.
Join our mailing list to receive updates directly in your mailbox.