Mission: Through media and interpersonal contacts, we inspire young people to strive for a meaningful life, care for society, and to know and follow Jesus Christ.
Beneficiaries: Youth, Women, Men, Mentally and Emotionally Disabled/Challenged, Families and Community, New legal immigrant families, Impoverished, Children with special education needs, Formal Non-Commercial Organization (e.g., Non-Profit, School, Foundation, etc.), Social enterprises and other non-governmental organizations.
• Need sponsorship to maintain the subsidized professional psychological counseling service to youngsters and their families, which is around HKD 1 million.
• Identify appropriate funding partners who have the same vision to provide service to support the immediate needs of youth mental wellness. We have a few projects on hand looking for partners, each project around HKD 400,000-500,000.
• We anticipate camp services to be adversely affected and programs to be modified due to COVID-19.
Top 3 challenges:
• We still cannot predict the long-term impact of the pandemic on our “Rental & Camp Services” and “Product & Services”, which constitute 65% of our total budget income.
• The downward economy may adversely affect the income of our supporters, which will, in turn, lead to a drop in our donation.
• The plans of schools are still unknown to us after school resume, thus we are unable to plan for the collaborations with schools including the program activity and books subscriptions etc.
Impact on beneficiaries:
Every year, more than 15,000 people counts are served by our Interpersonal Work, and more than 640,000 people counts are reached by our media work. We believe that they can be inspired to strive for a meaningful life and care for the society.