Mission: Empowering the soul of both benefactors and beneficiaries.
Beneficiaries: Infants and Children, Youth, Women, Men, Elderly, Children with special education needs, Medical conditions, Families and Community, Ethnic Minorities, Impoverished, Formal Non-Commercial Organization (e.g., Non-Profits, School, Foundation, Trade Association, Union, etc.).
• HKD 10,000 Gift Campaign to fund raise HKD 10 million for 1,000 families.
• Meal Coupon program for 2,000 families with a goal to fund raise HKD 4 million.
• Corporate Volunteers to support our elderly and family empowerment program.
• HKD 2 million (8 graduates) on 1 year Graduate Career Placement Program.
Top 3 challenges:
• Numerous needs from our beneficiaries base due to COVID-19, therefore emergency relief funding will continue be required.
• Regular programs will resume and catch up with key performance indices.
Impact on beneficiaries:
In the past 3 years, ChickenSoup Foundation has been actively serving our 12,000 beneficiary base who are under extreme hardship by providing a comprehensive programs in Relief, Self-Empowerment and Community Building, with incubating over 300 collaborations. We have empowered many at-risk families to become more stable with their livelihood and have a more hopeful future.