Children Chiropractic Foundation Limited
Mission: Straighten up kids.
Beneficiaries: Infants and Children, Youth, Women, Men, Elderly, Children with special education needs, Families and Community, Ethnic Minorities, Impoverished, Formal Non-Commercial Organization (e.g., Non-Profit, School, Foundation, Trade Association, Union, etc.) and other non-governmental organizations.
• To afford around HKD 500,000 monthly turn over
• Volunteers with clerical and administrative skills
• Volunteers with social media know how
• To meet some funders(corporate or general funding)
• To meet up some small NGO with similar size to share our experience
Top 3 challenges:
• Substantial decrease in funds raised.
• Resumption of some project service.
• Technology enhancement.
Impact on beneficiaries:
Successfully recruited 341 schools to join straighten up school program which helped 130,000 students build up healthy spine habits and provide chiropractic treatment at a concessionary rate to the general public.