DADs Network was established in 2015, commit to promoting father parenting culture in Hong Kong. The network provide fathers with various support, including holding seminars, training, parent-child activities, information sharing etc. The purpose is to promote the important role of fathers in the family.
Men, Fathers, Families and Community
- HK$700,000/year operating expense
- Experienced and committed mentors for youth mentorship program
- IT support for various program and ADM digitalization
Top 3 challenges:
- Fundraising for operating expense (which is not subsidized by projects)
- Managing and training new staff
- Having a suitable place for increasing manpower and storage need
Impact on beneficiaries:
Provide a parenting support network for fathers, strengthen the father-son/father-daughter relationship through various activities, and raise awareness on the importance of the father's role to the development of children.
For more infos
What issues do you want to advocate for?