Greensart Development Fund Co. Ltd
Mission: Deliver Life Education through Agriculture events and activities.
Beneficiaries: Infants and Children, Youth, Families and Community, New legal immigrant families, Formal Non-Commercial Organization (e.g., Non-Profit, School, Foundation, Trade Association, Union, etc.)
• New location: It takes around 10 mins by vehicles or 30 mins on foot to go to the new site to most near public transportation exchange to Yuen Long.
• At least 2 clerical staffs on admin and communication with volunteers to kick start the new farm site.
• Payment to their transportation and daily allowance for clerical staff and volunteers.
• Once off around HKD 450,000 to setup basic infrastructures, hygiene, water, power and temporary office.
Top 3 challenges:
• Move to the new site need kick start capital and promotional cost.
• Lack of wages to employ permanent staff and temporary staff, as well as volunteers cost.
• New site is far far away from the main road. We need a 2nd hand / nth hand vehicle.
Impact on beneficiaries:
Running organic farms, provide working opportunities, family events to the citizens with very positive feedback on coherence, humanity and treat each other well. 55% of the users received the individual mentorship of the Community Service Order and the drug abusers continue to be our volunteers after the programme.
For more infos
What issues do you want to advocate for?