Integrated Brilliant Education Limited
Mission: IBET is committed to educating and empowering students from underprivileged Non-Chinese Speaking (NCS) communities, by providing high-quality educational support to assist them in their ongoing education, as well as encourage all-round social skills development through various interactive, cultural and physical outings and events.
Beneficiaries: Ethnic Minorities – Children, Youth, Women, Impoverished.
• Funding for keeping staff, tutors employed. Funding to extend further subsidy on fees for parents who are suffering financially.
• Volunteer specialist skills required for fundraising, financial modelling, increasing media awareness.
Top 3 challenges:
• Helping the students catch up on the past 6 months of academic learning and school time lost.
• Re-engaging students back into study mode.
• Supporting parents who have lost jobs and may not be able to afford our highly subsidized fees.
Impact on beneficiaries:
Our students have shown marked improvement in their school academics, registered higher grades in their Chinese language and moved into higher/better banded schools.