Make-A-Wish Hong Kong
Mission: Create life-changing wishes for children with critical illnesses aged between 3 and 17.
Beneficiaries: Infants and Children.
• Funding for staff and operations
• Funding for programs/ services
• Funding for items for beneficiaries
Top 3 challenges:
• A decrease in revenue.
• Added new programs as a response to the situation.
• Re-allocated funding and consider the use of emergency reserves.
Impact on beneficiaries:
To date, Make-A-Wish Hong Kong has transformed over 2,000 children’s lives and creates an opportunity for hope and the ability to experience life beyond illness.
For more infos
What issues do you want to advocate for?