Mission: MakerBay Foundation established in 2017, is the charity arm of MakerBay Limited with the mission to promote maker education. It is a non-profit organization that grows and nurtures youth communities by infusing maker mindset and skills to the next generation so they can innovate solutions to help resolve social issues and create positive impacts.
Beneficiaries: Infants and Children, Youth, Elderly, Ethnic Minorities, Refugees and asylum seekers, Environment.
• Funding for staff and operations
• Funding for programs/ services
• Volunteers with specialist skills
• Development of a sustainable and strategic business model for future
Impact on beneficiaries:
Our Education Program provided skills training relevant to the next generation to invent the jobs of tomorrow.
• Hardware: provide access to tools and equipment to the youth
• Curriculum: developed maker curriculum for both the trainers and the youth
• Train-the-trainers: developed capacities of our partners through train-the-trainers program
For more infos
What issues do you want to advocate for?