One Challenge (Hong Kong) Limited
Mission: Evangelism, discipleship, church planting, leadership development, theological education, missions education/ training/ deployment, missions research, sports & recreation, counseling, and other support services.
Beneficiaries: Youth, Women, Migrant domestic workers, Formal Non-Commercial Organization (e.g., Non-Profit, School, Foundation, Trade Association, Union, etc.), Children with special education needs, University students, Japanese people, overseas ministries.
• Donations to some staff members have dropped and some of their fund balances in deficit.
• Funding for programs (e.g., trainings for beneficiaries, etc.) will certainly help, as it can enable us to reduce the amount of registration fees and more people can join.
Top 3 challenges:
• Short term overseas missions/ministries postponed (some indefinitely).
• Donations from individuals decreased.
• Gatherings changed from in-person to virtual.
Impact on beneficiaries:
• Spiritual renewal and growth.
• Broader readership of literature resources e.g, by helping in translation.
• Collaborative ministries, e.g, Lifeworks , Sports…which is holistic.
• Charity work
For more infos
What issues do you want to advocate for?