St. Barnabas’ Society and Home
Mission: Serve the poor and homeless in Hong Kong.
Beneficiaries: Infants and Children, Elderly, Families and Community, Homeless, Children with special education needs, Impoverished
• Funding for staff and operations
• Funding for programs/ services
• Volunteers with specialist skills
• Donation items (e.g. food, coupons, masks, clothes, furniture, etc.)
• Funding for items for beneficiaries
Top 3 challenges:
• We need to continue our medical projects without any funding from July 2020-June 2021.
• We need funding for our deficit of $1,300,000.
• Because of the reducing headcount, each staff has to bear additional workload.
Impact on beneficiaries:
SBSH is like a bridge offering a way for our service users to walk through a difficult stage of their life such as desperation and loneliness to a better situation with hope and love. More than 450 service users enjoyed the activities and services of our day centre and got improvement in their stage of life.
For more infos
What issues do you want to advocate for?