Sunbeam Children’s Foundation
Mission: To provide disadvantaged children in Baiwan, Guangdong, China with a happy home, access to healthcare, a good education and career guidance, enabling them to learn the professional and social skills required to lead independent and successful lives in today's world.
Beneficiaries: Infants and Children, Youth, Families and Community, Impoverished.
- Annual running costs. HK$4 million.
- Volunteers to help with networking in Hong Kong and China, design-work, translation and event organisation.
- Increased engagement with corporations, schools and foundations in Hong Kong.
- Increasing monthly sponsorship to ensure sustainability.
- Funding for the new children entering the Sunbeam Village following a two-year, Covid-19 enforced, hiatus.
Top 3 challenges:
- Sustainable fundraising.
- Increasing monthly sponsorship.
- Increased engagement with corporations, schools and foundations.
Impact on beneficiaries:
In providing the children under our care with a loving home and a quality education, we aim to break the poverty cycle prevalent in rural areas of China and offer these children the opportunity of a brighter future.
For more infos
What type of NGO are you interested in?