Teach Unlimited Foundation
Mission: To support the education and personal development of financially and socially disadvantaged students through enhancing self-esteem, learning attitude and motivation.
Beneficiaries: Youth, Impoverished.
• Talent or Strategic partners to help us on advocacy, and promotion to reach the general public.
• Talent or Strategic partners (not vendors) who can provide effective technology solutions for us.
• Funding to support the above initiatives, plus support for partner schools to sustain their mentorship program beyond their 5-year support by TUF.
Top 3 challenges:
• A lack of understanding of policy-makers, education community and general public on the value of mentorship. We need marketing talent or advocates who can help us promote the cause and influence opinion.
• We support schools to effect and sustain mentoring impact on students through the current 5-years program model. We need to extend it for at least 3-5 more years until the market begins to buy in to the value of mentorship in youth development.
• We need technology and the right solution to help us reach more students and collect credible data.
Impact on beneficiaries:
Enhanced learning attitude, motivation, self-esteem of underprivileged students in 12 schools through dynamic personalised mentorship, plus customised, school-based education programs. Developed university graduates as effective Mentors, 100% furthered their careers in Education and Youth Development. Forged partnership and learning community of 19-schools strong, advocating mentorship for youth development in HK.