Wu Zhi Qiao (Bridge to China) Charitable Foundation
Mission: To foster a better understanding between the young people in Hong Kong and the Mainland for sustainable development in rural China and beyond.
• Funding need to support youth development programs in Hong Kong and the Mainland.
• Professionals and volunteers as mentors required to support the capacity building program.
• Strategic partners required to enhance program content.
• Speakers and facilitators required to present at seminars and workshops.
• Networks in educational sectors enhance communication and services.
Top 3 challenges:
• Travel ban in the Mainland due to outbreak or COVID-19 and deferment of all programs.
• Due to economic downturn, difficulty in finding sponsors.
• Recruitment of Hong Kong youth to serve in the Mainland.
Impact on beneficiaries:
The Foundation aims to serve as a learning and service platform for the youth development. To encourage university students, professionals and volunteers from Hong Kong, the Mainland and overseas to serve the underprivileged communities in Mainland China via footbridge building, community enrichments, rammed earth building and experiential service learning programmes.
For more infos
What issues do you want to advocate for?